Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let's take a walk

Do we really need another blog? I don't know, but I'm starting one anyway. My hope is that as I write about the study, development, formation and preaching of sermons you will walk with me through the process and perhaps provide some feedback along the way. I hope this will become a dynamic experience where we can ask questions of the text and one another and in doing so, grow together in our understanding of the scriptures, be drawn to a closer more intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and more effectively be used by God in the lives of others.

Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. This is my first blog...wow! A "first" at my age! ha ha Not sure how it works, but I'm thrilled to join because while I'm homebound, I'll be able to interact with Pastor and others in the Family. Any advice on 'procedures' would be helpful. Looking forward to growing in Christ.

    ReplyDelete